- Pathfinder Primer – All of the PF rules are located here.
- Paizo PF Primer – Paizo Wiki
- Paizo Messageboards – Excellent resource for all questions Paizo related.
- Pathfinder Wiki – This Wiki is more about the Pathfinder world of Galarion.
- Kingmaker Primer – A must read!
- Leadership Roles – Important if you plan on running a Kingdom.
- Campaign Traits – Background specific traits that tie to this module.
- Hero Points Rules & Details.
Welcome to your wiki!
This is your wiki Main Page!
To see how these work, click on the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom and just start playing around. Don’t worry, you won’t break anything.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to existing pages, use the same double square brackets. For example, here’s a link to this page: Main Page
Linking to a page with different text
If you don’t want to use the page’s name as the link text, you can specify your own text by placing a vertical bar | and the link text in the link like so: Linking with different text
Linking to characters
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, the easiest thing is to use the PC/NPC Link Lookup in the sidebar to the right. Otherwise, the links behave much like a wiki link, just with a colon at the start.
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, you can use either HTML (with some restrictions) or a simple formatting language called Textile. It’s up to you, but Textile is pretty easy, while simultaneously allowing for lots of customization.